• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The original Dog Shagger

P

pollyShine

What ever floats your boat, I must be wierd as I want some human female company

Dont knock it until youve tried it, nothing better than a fit set of hind legs, good hackels and a fantastic pair of big dangly ears to grab hold of. Ask roverboy for details of local K9 tottie, hes had em all, have you ever noticed that he smells of "wet dog "?
Next time you see him give him a sniff and half cock your leg. the mad leckie poker.

sorry thats enough waffel, back to some serious military work.
TTFN.:PDT_Xtremez_15:

O

Olovv

Dont knock it until youve tried it, nothing better than a fit set of hind legs, good hackels and a fantastic pair of big dangly ears to grab hold of. Ask roverboy for details of local K9 tottie, hes had em all, have you ever noticed that he smells of "wet dog "?
Next time you see him give him a sniff and half cock your leg. the mad leckie poker.

sorry thats enough waffel, back to some serious military work.
TTFN.:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Sod work

and how can you call leckying work, its more of a hobby

P

pollyShine

Sod work

and how can you call leckying work, its more of a hobby

Yeh but a brillian hobby, people think your are realy intelleegent, relie on you to fix complicated technical problems, ace the fleet on a busy night shift so everyone can go home, and be very popular with the ladies.:PDT_Xtremez_15:
Yet realy , we are boring, self absorbing, dog shagging numnuts/
What a trick to pull offf: Brilliant PDT_Xtremez_14:
You would nt think so to look at roverboy would you.

DF's

DF's

Reverting back to the original thread starter the story I heard was that 'the incident' originally happened at Saint Athan circa 1980/81. Other stories emanated from BFG as well. Undoubtedly something somewhere occurred that possibly involved some form of intimacy between an electrician and a furry bundle of joy. Names are not required but having myself labelled as a 'DF' for over two decades I too would like to know the origins of the nickname.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
No, it was 12 Sqn, Honington, 1982, J/T, male Standard Poodle. The lad who confirmed this was Ord Cpl (Duty Dog ha ha) at the time and this has been backed up by 2 other independant witnesses.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Reverting back to the original thread starter the story I heard was that 'the incident' originally happened at Saint Athan circa 1980/81. Other stories emanated from BFG as well. Undoubtedly something somewhere occurred that possibly involved some form of intimacy between an electrician and a furry bundle of joy. Names are not required but having myself labelled as a 'DF' for over two decades I too would like to know the origins of the nickname.

I heard the Saints guy was a copper ! I was there in 81 and a couple of my mates were on roving patrol, apparently the dogs were kicking up a fuss so they called the scuffers who caught one of their own. Apparently, heard from someone at the med centre, there was barely a dry eye or straight face when they carried him into the med centre. Apparently the dog was a bitch and had "locked onto him" and was howling it's head off. I never heard what happened to him though. :PDT_Xtremez_31:

beer

SAC
No, it was 12 Sqn, Honington, 1982, J/T, male Standard Poodle. The lad who confirmed this was Ord Cpl (Duty Dog ha ha) at the time and this has been backed up by 2 other independant witnesses.

It must have been before that - I arrived on 208 Sqn at Honington in 1979 and they were calling 12 Sqn Leckies "Dog Feckers" then. :PDT_Xtremez_17:

Furry Bundles Of Joy!

Furry Bundles Of Joy!

Story from BFG emanated from Gutersloh involving a Warrant Officer and a mess function, an Electrician babysitter from his squadron, a forgotten wallet, an unexpected return of the Warrant Officer to retrieve the aforementioned wallet and his pet alsation that ended up with a bum like a kitbag. This originated I believe late 1970's. :PDT_Xtremez_34:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
It must have been before that - I arrived on 208 Sqn at Honington in 1979 and they were calling 12 Sqn Leckies "Dog Feckers" then. :PDT_Xtremez_17:

I stand corrected then!!! The plot thickens, I was sure I had the net tightening.

Back