• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This lecky is not for changing

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I've been told this week that I have the distinction of being the last Dog F'cker to do his box changing course left at Coningsby. Are there any DF's that are still thoroughbred on the Goat and furthermore, is anyone on the course from Jan 15th - Feb 14th?

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
I've been told this week that I have the distinction of being the last Dog F'cker to do his box changing course left at Coningsby. Are there any DF's that are still thoroughbred on the Goat and furthermore, is anyone on the course from Jan 15th - Feb 14th?

distinction, more like youv'e been too scared to put your name forward earlier :PDT_Xtremez_15:

P

Pan Warrior

Roverboy

Roverboy

Roverboy was happier doing his multi-bummin course when told he would be sharing rooms..???

47351.jpg

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
That's why I've been reluctant to become a dice-rolling, box changing, lilly-livered fairy - I odn;t want to give up any of my special furry friends:PDT_Xtremez_21:

Sorry to tell you mate, but you're all fog ducking fairies whether you like it or not!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Not so!! 35A=DF, 35mA=Fairy. We produce the lecky, they use it. We fault find, they consult the runes. They handbag, we get on with it. I could go on...:PDT_Xtremez_15:

You'll never take me alive I say - you here me? NEVER!!!

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
I'm Avionics and getting assimilated on 17th March

Is it true a dog is for wife and not just for Christmas?

At the end of the day it's 3 weeks on the lash so enjoy.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd

5 weeks for me sunshine!! If you want a bit of pre-course familiarisation, I have a special arrangement with the RAF dog section here at Coningsby.

P

pie sandwich

5 weeks for me sunshine!! If you want a bit of pre-course familiarisation, I have a special arrangement with the RAF dog section here at Coningsby.

Thats because it takes longer to teach you lot the fine art of being a fairy, after all it is a skill to read what the chicken bones are telling you. Where as for us fairies its not hard lecky is made there and light comes on here :PDT_Xtremez_31:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Thats because it takes longer to teach you lot the fine art of being a fairy, after all it is a skill to read what the chicken bones are telling you. Where as for us fairies its not hard lecky is made there and light comes on here :PDT_Xtremez_31:

What you don't realise is that I gained a BTEC in telecomms (learning everything from multiplexing to RADAR and TACAN) when I worked for Marconi Instruments before joining up and even the instructor admitted it was "all a mystery" to him, so don't try and flannel me with your white man's magic!!:PDT_Xtremez_35: :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Seriously, I was supposed to join up as L Tech AR so it was only what I was going to be 17 years ago!!

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant

Off Topic
From a budget perspective that makes no sense whatsoever. You've PVRed, so why is the cash strapped RAF paying for you to be multi-skilled just before you bang out?

Last edited:
M

monobrow

Damn right!

:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Not so!! 35A=DF, 35mA=Fairy. We produce the lecky, they use it. We fault find, they consult the runes. They handbag, we get on with it. I could go on...:PDT_Xtremez_15:

You'll never take me alive I say - you here me? NEVER!!!

Hehe nice, well the DF diary in sunny AL U D for 2 months had the following entry:

1. Take debrief.
2. Handbag to another trade.
3. Go off shift early.

I guess not all DF's are as motivated as yourself. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I have to admit, as a "heavy" I'm quite happy with doing 2 trades.
Legacy rigger but sootying is pretty close anyhow.
I enjoy doing sooty work, gives me a chance to soak myself in fuel or a different flavour oil!!

There does seem to be more resistance to dual trading from the fog duckers and the gayers though!
Must be the laziness and not wanting to leave the t-bar potentially twice as much!!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

I enjoy doing sooty work, gives me a chance to soak myself in fuel or a different flavour oil!!

There does seem to be more resistance to dual trading from the fog duckers and the gayers though!
Must be the laziness and not wanting to leave the t-bar potentially twice as much!!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Guess that must be workplace dependant, it the sooties that are never out of the tea bar up here in the frozen north.

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve

But DF's must be gayers already otherwise they'd be BF's (fitch buckers) :PDT_Xtremez_15:

Back