• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Update and Request

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi all!

Just a quick forum update from me followed by a request...

First of all its great to see numbers returning to the Goat. The stats don't lie and we are seeing an increase in e-footfall and new members. The forums are producing some great threads of a broad content and I thank you all for taking the trouble to join in and post.

After a troubled period last year TW and Codemonkey have stabilised the Goat...I can't remember the last outage and that is testimony to their hard work in the back room. Slowly over the next few months more work will roll out aimed to make us even more resilient and user friendly.

Finally a request...To all you new members please do join in...you are among friends here although you can't see us in the flesh so have a go...make a post or start a thread...It's what makes a forum worthwhile so do give it a poke.

To all members...We don't advertise so word of mouth is awareness spreads. Can you make that happen for us?

The more members the more posts and the greater value you'll all get from the Goat. If you see a thread others might like then link it on Facebook so others know its going on...if you're sat in an office in the mob or with ex-serving around you then tell them we are here.

That's all folks...Keep Goating.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Vim and all

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work in keeping this site up and running - for me it is my last remaining link to 16 years of life in a blue suit and long may it continue.

During lunchtime yesterday I sat back with my blandwich and re-read some of the E-Goat Gold posts of years gone by....the thread where ILLBW tries to get Sausage2 banned is a particular favourite.....so I am happy to spread the word around some of the ex-Air Force types up here in the frozen North West on the Goats behalf.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Yep, I've noticed the quality and stability of late without even having access to these statistics. Thanks to all in the background keeping the cogs turning.

Long live The Goat! :pDT_Xtremez_19: