• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's staying in past 22 years ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Liney Hasbeen
  • Start date Start date

Who's staying in past 22 years ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Signing on for LOS 30 and then see how long I can go without being shat on. To be honest, I've worked in Civvy street and I reckon I'm onto a good thing. Can't see me earning the same amount for doing what I do in the RAF.

I can sign on for 30, then change my mind, but I can't turn 30 down and then run the risk of not getting it at later date if I change my mind.

Anyway, if I come out at 42, I'll have to get a half decent job but if I come out at 50, I can justify sitting on my lazy arse being a white van man.

airframe doctor

Corporal
Tough one that...........

Tough one that...........

To be honest if I ever reach the dizzy heights of SNCO:PDT_Xtremez_42: I think i will probably take the offer of LOS 30, just so I have the option tucked away. Mind you the way things are now it seems that the majority of promotions are offered in the last 2 yrs of Service, making the decision to plan ahead a little harder.

Back