• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new tool for the kits at work?

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
This is quite possibly the greatest tool ever invented!!

Check here and then honestly tell me you arent excited!!

:PDT_Xtremez_30:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
You just know that the motor and ratchet mechanism that moves the jaws in and out will break as soon as that things so much as sees a rusty nut and bolt :PDT_Xtremez_06:

The Panther

Corporal
I have lost count of the number of adjustables I have thrown down the toilet. This tool could be the answer.:PDT_Xtremez_15:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Will it be as good for use as a hammer as the adjustables on the tool kits at work?
It does look like a cool gadget, but I wonder how robust it is.

T

the_boy_wizard

Saw the ad for this little piece of genius on the telly. I wouldn't mind having one at home but try convincing the RAF (or whoever gets the tools in) to buy them.........no chance!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not even a techie anymore and it's still got me moist 'downstairs'....What a brilliant and simple idea!

P

Pan Warrior

Appo's

Appo's

And the appo's would still need a mech to show them how to operate the thing.....!!

It looks a good bit of kit so there is no way the RAF will be getting any, imagine the risk assessment folder for an item like this.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Think all it will prove is that it will round off nuts and bolts more effectively that a normal adjustable..

It will go well with the Draper tools that the RAF seems so interested in buying now (Fecking crap kit!!)

sarboy22b

LAC
You have been a pillock since the day you were born!

Anyway your just a plastic armourer now, so what the fcuk do you know about anything of a technical nature. Go sing the armourer's song all 26 verses,if you can remember them senile old git!!!

Crack on muppet:PDT_Xtremez_28:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Anyway your just a plastic armourer now, so what the fcuk do you know about anything of a technical nature. Go sing the armourer's song all 26 verses,if you can remember them senile old git!!!

Crack on muppet:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Take it to PM's if you want to have your own personal chat.

Back