• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aircraft you'd wished you had a chance to work on.

Vushtrri

Sergeant
I would have given anything...yes anything to have worked on the Bof B flight. As It is I spent most of me time on Fat Alberts and Bionic Budgies...in fact I can still remember the first I ever worked on, xv199...is it still going?

8:15fromOdium

Sergeant
Having worked over a decade on Wokka's from Mk1's to Mk3's, I would have liked to have had a go on its British contemorary, the Bristol Belvedere (although it was way before my time).

bristol_belvedere_1.jpg

G

gemarriott

I would have given anything...yes anything to have worked on the Bof B flight. As It is I spent most of me time on Fat Alberts and Bionic Budgies...in fact I can still remember the first I ever worked on, xv199...is it still going?

We shared a hangar with those pampered little fighters and the bomber on bolthole at Waddo in 84. Because they weren't allowed to get wet or cold we had to play musical tombs all night and had even later stacks than usual as we tried to get 20 AC serviceable in our 6 hangar slots.:PDT_Xtremez_32:

G

grumpyoldb

Having worked over a decade on Wokka's from Mk1's to Mk3's, I would have liked to have had a go on its British contemorary, the Bristol Belvedere (although it was way before my time).

bristol_belvedere_1.jpg

I was looking at the Belvedere in the Manchester museum a couple of weeks ago. I never managed to see one fly though.

planesailing

Always a Liney
Aircraft you'd wished you had a chance to work on.

SR 71 Blackbird, I`d have whinged a lot to get a ride in that! And worse!

Back