• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed Forces Memorial - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED

F

Firemagi

E-Goat Votes Needed - ARMED FORCES MEMORIAL 'THE FINALS'

E-Goat Votes Needed - ARMED FORCES MEMORIAL 'THE FINALS'

Thread running over on ARRSE at the moment.. Can we start spreading the word here please..?

Original Thread - http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=101678.html

"I’m really pleased to tell you, my fellow ARRSErs, that the Armed Forces Memorial has made it in to the final of the National Lottery Awards. Isn’t that brilliant news!

It would be really great if we could use a bit of ARRSE power to secure the win and give this worthy cause some Lottery funding.

Your vote is needed for this worthy cause.
Please CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

It would be great if those of you who tread the boards on Rum Ration and E-Goat could pass this on too.

Many thanks,
Wishy

Just briefly about the Memorial:

Not only does the memorial pay tribute to the 16,000 men and women whose names are engraved on its walls but importantly it recognises the loss to the parents, brothers, sisters and children as well as the comrades left behind. Visitor numbers are growing rapidly - from 78,000 last year to an expected 300,000 this year.

The National Memorial Arboretum, located within the National Forest in Staffordshire, comprises 150 acres of trees and memorials devoted to Remembrance. The Armed Forces Memorial is the largest of these memorials.

Finals

There are a total of 21 projects in the final – three in each of the seven categories. The public can vote from 9am on 21 July and any valid votes cast before the deadline of midday on 8 August will be counted. There will be only one winner in each category. The seven winners will be announced during a special BBC 1 television programme transmitted later in the year
"

Done!

And if the last round is anything to go by I will be back power voting on a daily basis too!!

Jimps

Last edited:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Done, the memorial now has more votes from theladf than any MP will ever get:pDT_Xtremez_19:

B

billy bollox

Job done and link sent around the office too:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hitback

SAC
It was great to see we got the cash. It a very worthy course.. well done to those that carried this off.

Regards

Hitback

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Voted before but now cannot get the page. I think it's all over!

:pDT_Xtremez_06: