• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed Forces Memorial - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED

I will certainly be adding a new vote as often as possible to the one just cast.

As well as voting, please take the time if you can to visit this phenominally moving memorial. I was first there for the funeral of one of the guys killed on XV 179 and been back a few times to pay my respects not just to Bob, but all who died that day and others.

The Shot at Dawn memorial is also an absolute must visit.

The MOD has done nothing to help this fitting tribute to the fallen, and at the very least I believe they should be publicising it by articles in the RAF News and all the other in house magazines, as well as providing links from all it's websites.

Jimps

TrickyTree

Sergeant
Done, and CinC Home Command will be voting in a few mins too!

If the weather holds I might nip down there on Sunday.

Gunnerrock

Corporal
Put it on the front page

Put it on the front page

MODs can we get this on the home page to remind people to keep voting?

GR

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Voted.

Cant your send out a PM to everyone so it'll remind them to vote when they log on next.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Voted.

Cant your send out a PM to everyone so it'll remind them to vote when they log on next.

So you want to bombard goaters with a mail everytime they log on ?? please get real...it is a good cause and we know that but if the goat started bombarding you neverytime you logged on it wouldn't be long before the numbers dropped off !!!

Crack on.....................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

P

Prodigal Son

today is the final day to get your vote in.

please, it allows you to vote more than once, so if you haven't already voted, or have only done it once, get yourselves on there.

thanks guys, you know it makes sense.

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

S

scaleywife

Done... and will try again from home pc...

not that I am using the goat in works time... no sir, honest sir!