• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed Forces Memorial - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED

L

loopallu

Voted
Agree with earlier post that Gov. should be paying , but fat chance of that happening ever!!!

P

Prodigal Son

Thanks guys, if the pink-fluffy-bunny-save-our -scout-woggle-collection - brigade can get bl00dy lottery funding, I think the least they can do is put a bit of money towards this!!

With 6,407 members registered on this forum and same again on Arrse, fingers crossed!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Voted and will be sending a link to friends and family.

Has anyone ever been to this memorial??

R

Reformed Scribbly

Done, this should really be paid for by the MoD, but never mind.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
National memorial.

National memorial.

I've voted!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I've also been. Was part of the honour guard for remembrance day last year. Very moving experience, hope to do the same again next year.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

HTB

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Voted and passed on to friends and family to vote!!!

P

Prodigal Son

sorry - just bumping after voting again

thanks guys:pDT_Xtremez_28: