• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Sam the Newcastle man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Geordie fans out there? what do you think of your new manager?

Is Sam the man to finally bring some silverware to st. james'?

I think it's great for Newcastle and great for the game that Sam is back and in charge of a big club so quickly.

i'm predicting a push for the champions league for the geordies next season

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Is Sam the man to finally bring some silverware to st. james'?

i'm predicting a push for the champions league for the geordies next season

:pDT_Xtremez_29: :pDT_Xtremez_29: :pDT_Xtremez_29: :pDT_Xtremez_29: :pDT_Xtremez_29: Ha! Thats really funny!
Oh, you're serious?:pDT_Xtremez_41:

yeah it does sound funny when you think how they have done in the past...

but new manager and owen and what's his name up front i think they have a good chance...

plus i'm pretty sure he'll get shed loads of cash to spend on new players

M

Maxmeister

yeah it does sound funny when you think how they have done in the past...

but new manager and owen and what's his name up front i think they have a good chance...

plus i'm pretty sure he'll get shed loads of cash to spend on new players

He'll get loads of money as well as 13mil for Martins, 9mil for Owen (he won't stay) 5mil for the whinging frenchman N'zogbia, and maybe around 5mil for Emre. Just enough for 2 world class defenders (not that they'll come to Newcastle)

I truly hope only 1 of those will disappear!

Sam is the Man for newcastle. Lets see what he can do when he has a little bit of money to spend!!!!

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Aha, yet another black and white manager, how long will this one last - 1 month, 1 season, 1 year?

Still never mind, once Owen has p1ssed off to pastures new to try and win a trophy (something that he won't do at St Jammy's park), lets see what Big Sam does then.

By the way, here's a word to strike fear into all you mags - KEANO!

I seem to remeber you great unwashed lot did a hell of a lot better in winning the championship the last time you were promoted. Only for you to yet again break your own dismal record. Seriously unless you buy lots of players you'll work hard but not score goals, much like the majority of newly promoted teams. Oh and scared of Keane, why? Doesn't the song go "S*** Scared of Shearer".

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Seriously unless you buy lots of players you'll work hard but not score goals, much like the majority of newly promoted teams. Oh and scared of Keane, why? Doesn't the song go "S*** Scared of Shearer".

The big difference this time is the last manager was given £5m to keep us in the Premiership, Keano has been given £50M.

As for Shearer, the black and white tw@t with his black and white cat, he never scared us - he could not even score a penalty against in one of our many derby wins at the concrete hell-hole you call a football ground.

At least you have a good pitch, which is not surprising considering the sh1t you play on it.

I'll believe you lot have 50 Million to spend when you actually spend it. Also its all very well having the money attracting players to the club however is an entirely different prospect just ask Dave Whelan. And the song I was refering to was directed at your "Illustrious" manager. Seriously you can talk the talk but where does this 50 million come from? Its not from gate reciepts half your attendance is made up from muppets getting free tickets to try and fill the stadium.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ghandi and Capt what about the smoggies in this North East bunfight surely they deserve a mention.:pDT_Xtremez_28: Look at last years prem table

Smoggies - 46 premiership Pts
Barcodes - 43 premiership Pts
Blunderland - 00 premiership Pts

M

Maxmeister

Lets go to the clubs histories then rather than last season......

Newcastle 14 major trophies
Smoggies 4 major trophies.

haven't researched Sunderland yet but can do if you like. Newcastle are still the most successful team in the North East

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
haven't researched Sunderland yet but can do if you like.

No need to Capt Slog knows every cup, saucer and plate they have ever won since 19frozen to death. I see a very shortlist of Sunderlands triumphs appearing soon. Shouldn't take long FA cup 73 and um?????????????:pDT_Xtremez_14:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Like I said in another thread, I'm going to put a fiver on Sunderland to finish ABOVE the Smoggies and Geordies

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Breaking News!

Breaking News!

Police have just said that someone has broken into the trophy room at St James Park and stolen it's entire contents.
A police spokesman said, "The public should be on the lookout for anyone suspicious trying to sell a black and white carpet".

M

Maxmeister

My god Blunderland are more successful than the Smoggie's with 8 major trophies.

So my previous statement stands. The Gordies are the MOST successful team in the North East

A

Albert Park

Lets go to the clubs histories then rather than last season...... Why? Is it too embarrassing to lose out to us?

Newcastle 14 major trophies 11 - don't cheat. 4 First Divs, 6 FA Cups and 1 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (no longer in place). The last one in 1969, the one before in 1955. Where you alive too witness these miraculous achievements?
Smoggies 4 major trophies. We've only won 1. 2004 League Cup.

He wouldn't let it lie ...............

When you say Histories, what you really meant was Honours.

If you want to be definite about history, look at when your club was formed. We were the first club out of the 3 to form.

Boro - 1872
Deckchairs - 1879
Skunks - 1892

And the last one to win anything - FFS don't mention the Inter Two Bob, 'cos it'll only set me off laughing again.

M

Maxmeister

Can't believe you actually reduced you total!!!!. It was fair for all 3 teams as i counted the same trophies.

Can you really call the League cup a Major trophy? that puts the Smoggies down to nil!!

By your reckoning Newcastle are still the most successful club in the North East no matter when the honours were won.

No i wasn't even a twinkle in my dads eye in 1969. took him another 10 years to get the twinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.