• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dental support for veterans

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
That would be foolish and unnecessary. As I've already suggested, what's needed is a specific period of time that is many years longer than one day to motivate people into staying that long. And what about a tariff for decorations? Think outside the box, that's the thing.

I agree it would be foolish and unnecessary. That's why I wont be signing this petition for all Veterans to get free medical and dental treatment.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I agree it would be foolish and unnecessary. That's why I wont be signing this petition for all Veterans to get free medical and dental treatment.

Ah, but one of the first principles of negotiation is to ask for more than you're trying to get. That way, when you're cut down as you certainly will be you stand a much better chance of arriving at where you're trying to go.

Anyway, isn't a nation with healthy mouths better than a few politicos with elaborate and extravagant duck houses (for housing elaborate and extravagant ducks)?

Quack!

Odie

Sergeant
I can easily see the counter argument to this petition being, "You've already enjoyed X years of free prescriptions and dental treatment. Why do you think you deserve it for life when others don't get it free at all?"