• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy F1 - Goat 2016 league

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
As the f1 season is rapidly approaching – it that time of year again to think about the goat fantasy F1 league (well probably just me thinking about it in reality!)

Anyway, I’ve create a private leave for member of the goat – so feel free to register your team and may the best Pom win!..

(Entry is free, and both permissible strategies are allowed (driver change and fixed team)

http://www.fantasyracers.com/

The league number is 191- “The Goat 2016”

Register your team and join the league

No prizes for wining, other than the smug feeling that comes being a better race predictor than the rest of the goat

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
With pre-season testing starting today, it seemed a good time to give the thread a quick bump and invite more members to join the e-goat fantasy f1 league for the coming season...

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I didn`t think this site would be back, not after Bernie threw his teddies out last year.
I`ll be in, when i get the time.

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
With a week to go until the first race - time for thread bump as the take up has been slow so far......

Would be good to get a few more fantasy F1 teams on the virtual grid before the first race

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
With a week to go until the first race - time for thread bump as the take up has been slow so far......

Would be good to get a few more fantasy F1 teams on the virtual grid before the first race

Can you name a driver and team and then forget about it.