• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hamilton and team mate penalised

G

grumpyoldb

I think Bernie is right in insisting that the facilities are brought up to date at some circuits. When they were built, people like Frank williams were sleeping in a Ford Transit or whatever.
It isn't just the motorhomes, but the corporate hosting facilities and media centres.
There just isnt any spare room.

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Had Hamilton not made such a big impact last year then McLaren may have felt the full force of the FIA and the other teams and ended up with crap garages and no points
Hamilton in a way became the saviour of F1 I don't think the BBC would have bid without a decent Brit being involved
Once Schumaker went in my opinion the sport was in danger of becoming a bit boring there wasn't anyone in that generation of drivers who could fill the gap he left
Alonso and Kimmi are good drivers but I would rather see an out and out winner ala Senna and Schumaker using every trick in the book to win
Take all the gimicks of the cars it's supposed to be a high speed dangerous sport not a proccesion round a track lets be honest most people watch it to see someone pile in
F1 needs to get exciting again or people are going to stop watching it

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Like I have said before....It's only cheating if you get caught.

SCJ

What he said!

Had Hamilton not made such a big impact last year then McLaren may have felt the full force of the FIA and the other teams and ended up with crap garages and no points
Hamilton in a way became the saviour of F1(Not F1, McLaren!) I don't think the BBC would have bid without a decent Brit being involved (There are decent brits involved, they're just in lower teams)Once Schumaker went in my opinion the sport was in danger of becoming a bit boring there wasn't anyone in that generation of drivers who could fill the gap he left
Alonso and Kimmi (filled the gap after Schu left)are good (Great) drivers but I would rather see an out and out winner ala Senna and Schumaker using every trick in the book to win
Take all the gimicks of the cars it's supposed to be a high speed dangerous sport not a proccesion round a track lets be honest most people watch it to see someone pile in (unless you are an avid F1 fan, if you want pile ins watch BTCC)F1 needs to get exciting again or people are going to stop watching it

More changes are coming in next year to liven it up a bit.
The rear wing is being redesigned to enable slipstreaming, the aerodynamic bits all over the top surface are being removed with more downforce being concentrated on the underside of the car, hopefully preventing the turbulent air behind the car which hinders overtaking and slick tyres are coming back.

Back