• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Techie types, prove yourselves!

insty66

Corporal
missed a word out!

missed a word out!

90%
Not bad for a Fairy who 25 years ago was told he had no mechanical sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
H

HappyG

90% for me, also feck must apply for a job gotta be better than this. No Guard no OOA think i'll give them a try............................

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
score.jpg

B@llox, What do they know eh?

That I'm not a techie obviously.

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
84%, not bad for a fairy. I'll ask my 12 yr old son to take it tomorrow :PDT_Xtremez_42:

E

Edzar

I am rubbish, only got 76% ......still, I reckon that's not bad for a fairy!

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
88 %.

Reckon I got some of the pulley questions wrong. About what I got for the CAA physics test i did..

But I am a good metal basher!!!

Last edited:

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
I am sulking now, for an ex rigger I only got 78%, I am going to blame old age and the fact I have not done any engineering since 99.

B

Biggsoir

76% but I am a bit pished so I will assume I wouls have passed when sober

230Tiger

Sergeant
A measly 78% from an ex sumpy :PDT_Xtremez_42: . Mind you, there were a couple that I wanted to go back to and change but it wouldn't let me. Plus I would dispute the air in the piston question because the piston would create a vaccum in the cylinder which would then allow atmospheric pressure to feed air in!

For those who wanted to see where they went wrong, on the results page if you clicked on the magnifying glass image it would review the test (as it says).

Good test though, well done for finding that one.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Got 82%.

Reviewed my answers and did badly on the pulley ones.

Must try harder.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Scraped through with 82%, can't believe I only got one electrical question wrong, I'm normally crap at electrics.

Back