• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Techie types, prove yourselves!

A

auchtermuchty

88% and looking at the other scores I suppose I should be happy with that.

Bernie

LAC
94% for me too...

94% for me too...

...and I was careless on one of the pulley questions (didn't spot the cross-over) and was in two minds about the piston sucking/atmosphere pushing answers (since as some-one else observed, it's the same thing).

Took me back to the aptitude test many, many moons ago.

I was a techie so I'm glad I did good - just about to go back into it too...

H

Heilan

I just had to have a go at this & see if any of the techie talk of my OH sunk in & I shocked myself by getting 76%!! Go me!! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I just had to have a go at this & see if any of the techie talk of my OH sunk in & I shocked myself by getting 76%!! Go me!! :PDT_Xtremez_31:
So thats a fail then....you aint no techie !!

Crack on.................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

H

Heilan

Might be a fail, but for me to have scored that high with no techie training & it being god knows how long since I was at school last, I thought i did bloody well. Ah well, can't please everyone all the time, but I do try :PDT_Xtremez_06:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Might be a fail, but for me to have scored that high with no techie training & it being god knows how long since I was at school last, I thought i did bloody well. Ah well, can't please everyone all the time, but I do try :PDT_Xtremez_06:

OK well done....if you can please me some of the time your doing bl00dy well !!!

Crack on...................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Roobsta

Corporal
this fairy cum DF managed to blag 84% so not too sad about that. Happy days tinkering with Minis must have come in useful

VAHSboy

LAC
84% for the riglet, must have just been luck though coz I've managed to avoid any engineering by working on VAHS's my whole career:PDT_Xtremez_31:

Back