• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The breakdown of Law and Order.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Police being attacked, innocent children knifed to death / seriously injured, rioting going on.

Shoplifting is now allowed in principle. Knife crime is everywhere. People smugglers trading in human misery are free to operate, drugs now affect all avenues of life and not just junkies in shop doorways.

Britain is at a tipping point where the breakdown of law and order is a real possibility.

This will need a big fix and there's no sign of anyone willing to stand up and get things done.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Police being attacked by white van man thugs. White trackie man getting bricked by his mates.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Need to stop the source and then attempt to bring things back to where they should be.

Tough job, and something I doubt the solution and resolution would sit comfortably with the current government.

It might be 5 years to the next GE, but it’s only 10 months to the next locals

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Police being attacked by white van man thugs. White trackie man getting bricked by his mates.

And your thoughts on the stabbing to death of three defenceless little girls? (With 10 others injured, some seriously with adults also critically injured). On knife crime? On gang warfare in London where young men kill to get kudos? The young innocent teenagers who lose their lives after been caught up in violence that they had nothing to do with?

But hey yeah...white van man got some karma

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Need to stop the source and then attempt to bring things back to where they should be.

Tough job, and something I doubt the solution and resolution would sit comfortably with the current government.

There was a summer of riots in 2011. Perhaps not enough was done after that to stop re-occurrence, particularly as the previous Govt and farage's racist party sought to create division in society at every opportunity.

I'd be quite happy if CS Gas, water cannons and rubber bullets were used against the EDL and the other right wing agitators that instigate all this.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
And your thoughts on the stabbing to death of three defenceless little girls? (With 10 others injured, some seriously with adults also critically injured). On knife crime? On gang warfare in London where young men kill to get kudos? The young innocent teenagers who lose their lives after been caught up in violence that they had nothing to do with?

Alas nothing anyone can stop a nutter killing innocent children. No different to Michael Ryan or Thomas Hamilton. Thank god we are not the US where such killings are common place. You tell me how you cut the gang warfare. Execution? Doesn’t work in the srates. All the policemen injuried this week.by drunken white Van nutters and trouble makers.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There was a summer of riots in 2011. Perhaps not enough was done after that to stop re-occurrence, particularly as the previous Govt and farage's racist party sought to create division in society at every opportunity.

I'd be quite happy if CS Gas, water cannons and rubber bullets were used against the EDL and the other right wing agitators that instigate all this.

Alas nothing anyone can stop a nutter killing innocent children. No different to Michael Ryan or Thomas Hamilton. Thank god we are not the US where such killings are common place. You tell me how you cut the gang warfare. Execution? Doesn’t work in the srates. All the policemen injuried this week.by drunken white Van nutters and trouble makers.

And in Leeds? Burning emergency vehicles and thankfully there were few injuries to the police in attendance because they had to run away.

I'd like to see some of Mutty's water cannons on the streets.

Didn't Boris buy a few when was he the Mayor of London?

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts

The whole reason why that riot in Southport kicked off was in no way in the interests of those poor little girls that crazy bastard slaughtered. They were there because they are thick and were worked up into a lather by misinformation, so the Far Right decided to take advantage and push their own agenda. They targeted a Mosque yet the murderer is Welsh and born to two Rwandan Immigrants, only 2% of Rwanda practice Islam. I was looking at Twitter / X at the time of the Breaking News of the murders and they were very quick to spread a fake sounding Muslim name, declare he came in on a boat last year and shouted 'Allah Akbar' as he went on his rampage. That got enough of the lunatics erect and to travel up from as far as London for a jolly day out with the lads.

So when a video like the above is aired, it seems Just when such a retard gets bricked by his own side. Morons the f*cking lot of them. A lot of this misinformation comes from Russian sources and Far Right Splinter Groups with money by the way, they play the long game in trying to divide Nations.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The whole reason why that riot in Southport kicked off was in no way in the interests of those poor little girls that crazy bastard slaughtered. They were there because they are thick and were worked up into a lather by misinformation, so the Far Right decided to take advantage and push their own agenda. They targeted a Mosque yet the murderer is Welsh and born to two Rwandan Immigrants, only 2% of Rwanda practice Islam. I was looking at Twitter / X at the time of the Breaking News of the murders and they were very quick to spread a fake sounding Muslim name, declare he came in on a boat last year and shouted 'Allah Akbar' as he went on his rampage. That got enough of the lunatics erect and to travel up from as far as London for a jolly day out with the lads.

So when a video like the above is aired, it seems Just when such a retard gets bricked by his own side. Morons the f*cking lot of them. A lot of this misinformation comes from Russian sources and Far Right Splinter Groups with money by the way, they play the long game in trying to divide Nations.
Rather my point.

People are more happy to see an idiot taking a brick to the nuts whilst ignoring the real issue.

What has become of Great Britain?

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I think it is obvious that there are people with agendas on all sides driving the thick and feckless to achieve their aims via disruption and anger.

Although the slaying of three young innocent girls and stabbing of many others does seem to be a step to far for me.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Rather my point.

People are more happy to see an idiot taking a brick to the nuts whilst ignoring the real issue.

What has become of Great Britain?
The decade of divide happened TW. Scottish Independence Referendum followed by Brexit. Cameron has a lot of blood on his hands.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's a very mixed bag of folk from either end of the political spectrum, plus those with niche causes and agendas they want to push and a long list of fringe groups all wishing they actually had some sort of power to affect things in the way they prefer. SNP , EDL, just stop oil, Remoaners, Green peace, antifa groups, street gangs from the "hood", county line drugs morons etc etc all wishing at the very least the police would stay out of the way. You can probably add 5 more to that little list and still not cover all the minority interest groups.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The decade of divide happened TW. Scottish Independence Referendum followed by Brexit. Cameron has a lot of blood on his hands.

Aah, yes. I get it now. The slaughter of little girls at a dance class is David Cameron's fault.

I'm so glad you cleared that up.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
And in Leeds? Burning emergency vehicles and thankfully there were few injuries to the police in attendance because they had to run away.

I'd like to see some of Mutty's water cannons on the streets.

Didn't Boris buy a few when was he the Mayor of London?
Yep Bumbling Boris did buy some water cannon units but, guess what, the pinko do-gooders got them banned from being used because they might injure the rioters and also were against human rights or some such cack. Strangely enough most EU countries have them and use them

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal

The way Flip Flop and his band of cretins (Reeves, Rayner, Cooper, aka Mrs Ed Balls, Milliband and Lemmy) are going buy p'ssing off State Pensioners and bumping taxes up, running roughshod over planning laws and long fought for control of militant unions, allowing millions of the illegal migrants in, destroying the oil and gas industry and, just being a total pillock when it comes to foreign policy: there might just be change of leadership quite soon and with a bit of luck an early GE

The way Flip Flop and his band of cretins (Reeves, Rayner, Cooper, aka Mrs Ed Balls, Milliband and Lemmy) are going buy p'ssing off State Pensioners and bumping taxes up, running roughshod over planning laws and long fought for control of militant unions, allowing millions of the illegal migrants in, destroying the oil and gas industry and, just being a total pillock when it comes to foreign policy: there might just be change of leadership quite soon and with a bit of luck an early GE
This surely has to be satire?

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I must admit that the new government have already said/done stuff that had it been a Conservative government would have had the left screaming blue murder...

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Actually, I don't think the current 'breakdown' has anything much to do with whether a Labour or Conservative government is in power; it's more about the loss of social cohesion that is underpinned by a number of changes in the last 30 or so years. Some of those changes are relatively small but combine to have a cumulative affect while others are much larger in themselves. Some have come about because they were perceived as desirable but had unexpected side affects while others are external factors over which the UK has little preventative control but must deal with the consequences.

Sadly; I don't see anyone in any of the political parties that looks like the right kind of leader to get us out of the mess.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Actually, I don't think the current 'breakdown' has anything much to do with whether a Labour or Conservative government is in power; it's more about the loss of social cohesion that is underpinned by a number of changes in the last 30 or so years. Some of those changes are relatively small but combine to have a cumulative affect while others are much larger in themselves. Some have come about because they were perceived as desirable but had unexpected side affects while others are external factors over which the UK has little preventative control but must deal with the consequences.

Sadly; I don't see anyone in any of the political parties that looks like the right kind of leader to get us out of the mess.

Back