• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Euro's

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
OK, now don't get me wrong here, I am English and support our National side AND I did notice improvement in our play; however, I'm not overly-confident in our ability when we (yet again) scrape though by beating lower rated Teams on penalties, from the easier side of the draw. I think our big test is when we play The Netherlands. I'd be delighted if we won convincingly in 90mins...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'd be delighted if we won convincingly in 90mins...
I'll be delighted if England get through no matter how long it takes. Optomism selected, hope applied for, fridge stocked, fingers crossed, pork scratchings in the cupboard and already for Wednesday.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If we are to win it then, much as we put in a better showing against the Dutch, England will have to raise it again if they are to trouble the Spanish. Spain have looked the best side in the tournament.

That said hope springs eternal so c'mon Ingerland

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
OK folks prediction time.

Using your preferred mystic system crystal ball, beer glasses, gut instinct or blind fate what is Sundays result?

Sadly Mystic TB sees a 2-1 Spain win if we get lucky and actually manage to score once. On the up side the ex-Mrs frequently told me I was wrong about loads of things.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
2-1 to England, last minute goal or during extra time, just gut feeling.

Hopefully Foden will get the ball over line this time.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
England just miss out on penalties, as Pickford takes our 5th and hits the corner flag with his kicking skills. Enough of the Joviality, do our best lads. Come on England!!!

Back