• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Call.

• Thread starter Thread starter gemarriott
  • Start date Start date

Trade Call.

• Armourer

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Rigger

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Sumpy

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Fogducker

• Fairy radar

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Fairy avionics

• Fairy Comms

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
G

gemarriott

Of the aircraft techie type trades, 7 when I was in how many of each are on the goat. If your trade doesn't exist pick the closest, if you are a splitter pick your original trade and if you were a supertech select ******:PDT_Xtremez_14:

P

pie sandwich

Rigger- One of Gods children nuff said.

your not wrong there mate one of gods special children, the ones you see licking the windows of the minibus on the way to work, and stuggle to figure out one end of a hammer from the other.

Gem i take it you've been out the RAF for a while due to the fact that you have 3 trades listed for fairies we are now one fanastic trade.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
your not wrong there mate one of gods special children, the ones you see licking the windows of the minibus on the way to work, and stuggle to figure out one end of a hammer from the other.

And we're off..................... maybe this had better be moved to the fight club seeing as us techies cant stop ourselves from slagging each other off eh?!

WE have a slick of sumpies, (cause we are).

A loom of fairies, (because they are a tight bunch of *****).

What do you call a group of riggers or leckies? And why?

E

Edzar

I was originally L Eng Tech AC/AR so which do I select?:PDT_Xtremez_35:

Not been very well thought out this poll has it?!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_31:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Of the aircraft techie type trades, 7 when I was in how many of each are on the goat. If your trade doesn't exist pick the closest, if you are a splitter pick your original trade and if you were a supertech select ******:PDT_Xtremez_14:

Looks like you didn't concemetrate did you because it wasn't fairy avionics it was

Fairy Radar

Fairy Air Comms

Fairy Nav Inst (later Flt Systems)

Then there were the original ex Appo super techs (originally designed to deal with the systems on the ill fated TSR2)

A Eng Tech - passed out as Cpl after 3 years Appo course at Halton

L Eng Tech - passed out as Cpl after 3 years Appo course at Cosford

They then got time promotion to Sgt after a fcuking year FFS - for many of them (the ones that didn't get their commission) sgt proved to be their rank ceiling - sm@rt @rsed smug bunch of fekkers - there were a handful of sensible ones many became very good GE's and crew chiefs

Hu

E

exerk

Gem i take it you've been out the RAF for a while due to the fact that you have 3 trades listed for fairies we are now one fanastic trade.

Which is why he stated ARE/WERE! And you have the neck to call us window-lickers :PDT_Xtremez_25:

One of god's special chilfren was I, splitters take note - cream RISES to the surface whereas scum just floats to the top.

E

exerk

WE have a slick of sumpies, (cause we are).

A loom of fairies, (because they are a tight bunch of *****).

What do you call a group of riggers or leckies? And why?

A 'host' of riggers, as in 'divine host' cos that's what we are :PDT_Xtremez_29:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ex Sumpy myself...and did it the proper way starting on APM90.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
During the cold war we had

A mong of super techs (cos they were thick fekkers and dribbled after 2 drinks)

A thalidamide of BEngOs (cos they were armless)

Hu

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I'd hate to turn this into who is the most superior thread, but you lot should all be bowing down before my brilliance, for I was one of the chosen few. I am the cream of the aircraft technician trades, and the lesser being hold me in awe at work. This is demonstrated by regular Chinese burns, and the smearing of dog sh1t on my car..

Yes I am a product of the apprentice training scheme, and because of this I am better than you single trade retards.

E

exerk

...I am the cream of the aircraft technician trades...

Yes I am a product of the apprentice training scheme...

Please refer to Post 11 regarding cream and scum as you appear to be confused between the two - same with your trades Jack :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hmmmm

Hmmmm

I voted Fairy Avionics.....partly cause it's the only proper trade as everyone knows....nothing produced these days could fly without us.....

BUT

I joined up as a RADAR mech (MAR45), did the fitters course (FT6 (otherwise known as FAT6)) ans apparently knew everything about comms and flt sys....bo11ox....then again i knew/know more than our new avionic personel (DF's)

Refused x-dressing as it's playing into MOD/RAF's hands as a tool for personnel reduction (not that they need any tools, they are well endowed in that department)

Crack on...............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Back