• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Call.

• Thread starter Thread starter gemarriott
  • Start date Start date

Trade Call.

• Armourer

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Rigger

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Sumpy

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Fogducker

• Fairy radar

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Fairy avionics

• Fairy Comms

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
W

wgaf

I'd hate to turn this into who is the most superior thread, but you lot should all be bowing down before my brilliance, for I was one of the chosen few. I am the cream of the aircraft technician trades, and the lesser being hold me in awe at work. This is demonstrated by regular Chinese burns, and the smearing of dog sh1t on my car..

Yes I am a product of the apprentice training scheme, and because of this I am better than you single trade retards.

F*ck off you retarded lard ass!!!!

230Tiger

Sergeant
Sumpy (APM79), One of gods TRUE children.

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.........who can say that is not a godly thing?

E

Exdogfukker

15 proud years sniffing canine rusty bullet holes,:PDT_Xtremez_30: now not that fussy.

AEM 87
AEF 97

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
WE have a slick of sumpies, (cause we are).

A loom of fairies, (because they are a tight bunch of *****).

What do you call a group of riggers or leckies? And why?

Maybe a Clump of riggers!

A Pride of Leckies!

A Glen of Faries.

A Thicket of armourers

the_crab

SAC
ex rigger.............one of gods truly chosen ones......(AAM 108 & AAF 111)

tried to vote for ****** as i ended up as QA :PDT_Xtremez_21:

D

DrunkenMonki

Fairy/ Leckie. Although at the moment in my job you could replace me with a margarine tub.

G

gemarriott

for the confused among you, Get Tae springs to mind :PDT_Xtremez_42: if you were bi trade like him you can either pick your favourite or vote ******:PDT_Xtremez_14:

and yes I remember Nav insties Hu, plumbers on phantoms could never forget the feckers, seat pans out approx 3 a nightshift for the useless cnuts:PDT_Xtremez_14:

M

monobrow

Well I went for Fairy Avionics..... SAC(T) to be presice! but as theres no A Tech LITS I suppose I should have just clicked ******

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I see that the poll is well thought out gem.

It could be that you have maliciously skewed the categories so that Trenchard's finest have to select ****** or align with one of the lesser trades, or, as an ex knuckle dragger you've simply cocked it all up.

You seem like a nice enough bloke so I'll assume it is a simple error due to your diminished mental capacity.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

I chose ****** because I'd rather eat my own leg than join the window lickers.

G

gemarriott

I see that the poll is well thought out gem.

It could be that you have maliciously skewed the categories so that Trenchard's finest have to select ****** or align with one of the lesser trades, or, as an ex knuckle dragger you've simply cocked it all up.

You seem like a nice enough bloke so I'll assume it is a simple error due to your diminished mental capacity.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

I chose ****** because I'd rather eat my own leg than join the window lickers.

no errors from me matey, you are either a single trade god or multi trade ****** or sensible enough to pretend to be a single trade god.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

I am proud to note that no fellow plumbers are confused by this quite innocent poll but there again the plumbers are still masters of their own trade

Last edited:

MattBombHead

Sergeant
I am proud to note that no fellow plumbers are confused by this quite innocent poll but there again the plumbers are still masters of their own trade

Yeah, no problems at all understanding the poll. Pretty simple really GEM.

Altho it would be interesting to be able to see who is what trade, any chance of making the poll public GEM?

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Believe my name or not.
I was a Rigger(!) (HAMA 1/75 & AAF42)
Went a bit Sumpy. Then I went a bit Lecky.
Looking a going over to the other side now...and I have already noticed there are 52 cards in a Pack. - Well on the way!

Does that make me super-scum?

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

So, what about us EngO's then? Not classed as Techies? Ours is a technical 'branch' with sub-sections too such as real meachanical type Air-Systems (AS) or geeky bleeps and squeeks Comms-Electronics (CE).

don't say :******: either, cos it's only a select few who are.

G

gemarriott

So, what about us EngO's then? Not classed as Techies? Ours is a technical 'branch' with sub-sections too such as real meachanical type Air-Systems (AS) or geeky bleeps and squeeks Comms-Electronics (CE).

don't say :******: either, cos it's only a select few who are.

This poll was for the workers not the guys who ordered the bog rolls:PDT_Xtremez_14:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

This poll was for the workers not the guys who ordered the bog rolls:PDT_Xtremez_14:

exactly how would Fairy's get away with 'NFF' or the riggas manage to give a crack a damn good ignoring without an EngO to be bullied into signing an ADF then?

Hmm?

Are we not important too?

fogducker

SAC
You do nothing a F/S or WO can do with reds and greens ( except more assessments) you might not be as senile and not harbour a pungent smell of wee, but are no more than a future Sengo in the creche called a sqn.

G

gemarriott

exactly how would Fairy's get away with 'NFF' or the riggas manage to give a crack a damn good ignoring without an EngO to be bullied into signing an ADF then?

Hmm?

Are we not important too?

As fogducker said many a Fs or WO have the ability. I know as Line Cpl donkeys years ago If I put an ADF in front of an engineering officer he'd sign it 90% of the time without even asking what he was signing.

Of course you are important too but not as far as this poll goes, same applies to the tea lady, photo people, cleaners and aircrew who also go to make up the sqdn.

Back