• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Call.

• Thread starter Thread starter gemarriott
  • Start date Start date

Trade Call.

• Armourer

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Rigger

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Sumpy

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Fogducker

• Fairy radar

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Fairy avionics

• Fairy Comms

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
You do nothing a F/S or WO can do with reds and greens ( except more assessments) you might not be as senile and not harbour a pungent smell of wee, but are no more than a future Sengo in the creche called a sqn.

One of my old BEngOs had his reds 'n greens taken away from him. Imagine how useful he was!

P

Pyro Maniac

Sumpy always, you can stick this multi skilling crap up your ar5e.

APM78 back in the days when we had no mech tech ****** to pollute the skilled work force.

M

monobrow

At least you know where you are Mono :-)

I know my place ;)

I also have an opinion. It's just I'm only allowed one once I'm at home (and sometimes that doesn't work! Ohhhhhhh the persuasive powers of them boots + stockings!)

rigger thro' and thro' all tho i have dabbled in the dark side during a stint on the yellow perils!! got to go through all again in june ::P:

C

Chuff Chart

Sumpy always, you can stick this multi skilling crap up your ar5e.

APM78 back in the days when we had no mech tech ****** to pollute the skilled work force.

APM 4 my friend... Just got picked up now gotta do that multi thrilling bollox. Have to, not want to. Its the end of the RAF if you ask me. Grumble grumble moan

:PDT_Xtremez_18:

Fairy Avionic's

startrekgeekzk1.jpg

And as a Fairy got to be a Geek :PDT_Xtremez_14:

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
"Proper Splitta Me",One of "Trenchards" finest!! none of your Multi-Skilled 2 week wonders. Get some bloody marching practise in, four times a day up and down "Armoury Hill" , that's proper character building that is.
:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Joined 1983 as a Radar Mech (MAR39), back in 87 for fitters course (TARFT70) then did assimilation course to AV in about 92 or 93. Can't quite remember as me and JD spent the mornings bored in either a comms or insty class, lunchtime in the Cpls Club having about 8 swift halves each, then asleep at the back of the class!!

Promoted to Mr in Aug 2006 after 23 years and 1 day! Now a sub-contractor earning a small fortune back at Marham :)

Flipper

Back