• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Voltage Conversion Question

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
You may want to look HERE They make AC Batt's:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Fecking leckie's I sh1t'em :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Knew a big geek of an L Tech AF Techie at Wattisham back in the early 90's who took a 9 volt battery to bits and fitted an inverter circuit into it that produced a 9V AC output. Confused the fcuk out of a lot of people with it when he scopied the terminals.

Intelligence Analyst, and we dont have a fairy bay where i am unfortunately.

I can tell you what something is, i just cant tell you how it works!!

Let the **** taking start!!! haha :PDT_Xtremez_30:

..-. . -.-. -.- .. -. . .-.. -- .- - . .. -. ---- . ---- . ... ..- -.-. -.- ... - .-- --- -.. . ..- :PDT_Xtremez_28:

M

Moz_Magister

..-. . -.-. -.- .. -. . .-.. -- .- - . .. -. ---- . ---- . ... ..- -.-. -.- ... - .-- --- -.. . ..-

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's been a while but can someone tell me what the bit's in red say?

The first two letters in red i just don't recognise and the last word doesn't seem to mean much to me either.

Cheers

P

pie sandwich

Well it comes out as:

FECKINELMATEIN(CH)E(CH)ESUCKSTWODEU :PDT_Xtremez_21:

..--- --- ..- - .---- ----- ..-. --- .-. - .... .- - --- -. . -- ..- ... - - .-. -.-- .... .- .-. -.. . .-. :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Back