• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your better arrrrrrrffffffff!

B

Beerofund

Wow .. youre so easily entertained Beero !!

And that kids quote was yours not mine !!, damn quote function didnt work.

Gonna go now .. things to do.

I am absolutely 100% possitive NOP and I will always be at least friends - I genuinely hope more than that.

As some of you know her X partner is a site member and he and I have had pm convs on the subject of NOP and he is spot on with her personality and traits!!! (Sorry love!)

NOP is 'retro-sexual' and therefore has managed to remain friends with her X's not that there are many. She married very young and then spent 2 years living with someone. I think I will be with this 'Horny Devil' for a long time which puts a a big smile on my face ;-)

I have broad shoulders and can take all the crewroom pi$$-taking - makes a change for once as Im normally the one dishing it out!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Beero

J

jpain

Erm ..earwigging my telephone calls are we jpain????

Very un-professional...get on with some bloody work!!!

Ear-wigging...? Well you shouldn't shout when on the 'phone...."HELLO, YES I'M IN THE OFFICE.....WHAT ?......SPEAK UP ...I CAN'T HEAR YOU..."

J

jpain

He shouts on something like this...View attachment 744

His mobile yes....but in the office...

big_phone.jpg

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Sorry I`m late everyone, had to catch up on all the reading.
Beero m8 good on ya! know how you feel.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
NOP is 'retro-sexual' and therefore has managed to remain friends with her X's not that there are many.

Erm Beero can you enlighten me and probably other goaters what the feck is retro-sexual??

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
WOW ... just read the other thread E-Goat E-Romance (Now closed)

Fark me Beero, been busy then ?
Now obviously as a "one" who has recently become "two" I`m totally onside with you and NOP. Good luck and sod everyone else. I locked horns (goats have them, see what I did there) with NOP a few times, most of the time she was just like any other goater, but near the end things got bizarre. Only laterly when I found out about the IDENTITY THEFT (lets call it what it was) did I think she got a raw deal. So it`s good to see things are on the up for her and you. Having said that
I reserve the right to think of her as "Mad as a bottle of Frogs"

I think the way my lover wipes the water of him when we have had a bath/shower ...he stands there with the body of a god wiping it down.....

I am normally a totally in control female....but god he can reduce me to a wreck with one look....and when he wipes the water from his gorgeous body....I have to have him again and again....

Am I in love and lust.....damm right.

C

Crystal_Tips

I think the way my lover wipes the water of him when we have had a bath/shower ...he stands there with the body of a god wiping it down.....

I am normally a totally in control female....but god he can reduce me to a wreck with one look....and when he wipes the water from his gorgeous body....I have to have him again and again....

Am I in love and lust.....damm right.

I 've been asked for piccies already during my short time posting on here (you're all fools!) but goddam girl, you might have to put something on line if he's that hot.

Theres probably a gay man or two on here would appreciate it as well. Should I put you down for some copies TCO and PS?

He is deliciously hot....but no piccies....we are both married

He is pure muscle.....and I am getting all bothered thinking about him.....

Last edited:
O

Oh sir

I 've been asked for piccies already during my short time posting on here (you're all fools!) but goddam girl, you might have to put something on line if he's that hot.

Theres probably a gay man or two on here would appreciate it as well. Should I put you down for some copies TCO and PS?

Genius. Pure genius woman!

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Eerm? Sorry? Have I missed something here? Is this the same Psycho NOP who was banned for ever some short time ago? There was a load of bo11ocks about someone else getting on her account and making her out to be slightly unbalanced etc. Didn't we all agree she was probably the loony from the Arrse, due to her curious mix of love/hate and very basic knowledge of how the military actually works and would probably (at some point) make her way back here under another psuedonym? She's got some guts to get someone else to start her ferkin' drivel again on the Goat! Beero, get a grip lad, there is no such thing as a Retrosexual, or Metrosexual, these are words made up by psychologists to get papers published!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Retro sexual means that you have to shag whilst wearing a white flared suit, black shirt and listening to Saturday Night Fever............................I think :pDT_Xtremez_35:

O

Oh sir

Retro sexual means that you have to shag whilst wearing a white flared suit, black shirt and listening to Saturday Night Fever............................I think :pDT_Xtremez_35:

That's right. And I'm a metro sexual as I like doing it in small cars. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
That's right. And I'm a metro sexual as I like doing it in small cars. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I thought it was sex on or under a pile of the free papers you get on the underground...