• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Basrah/1 Sqn RAF Regt (Merged)

Dreadful news. My sincere condolances to the families and friends and my unconditional support for all their brave colleagues who will have to continue to do the essential work out there.

Let us do what we do best now. Support all those affected as only members of the Armed Forces Family can.

Rest in peace fellas

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
Rip

Rip

my thoughts and heart felt best wishes go out to the families, friends and colleagues of everyone involved yesterday. everyone out here in basrah have been deaply saddened and affected by the tragic loss of three of our own. the re-pat will be the hardest thing i've ever had to do in my life and it will be with great sorrow but also honour and respect that we will send the guys home. lest we forget.

N

Nutty Bird

To those in ops - take care and come home safe

To those injured yesterday and every other day - Get well soon, many prayers and best wishes will be said for you.

To the three Brave rocks who lost their lives - you will be in our thoughts and prayers for ever more.

Let us never forget. RIP gents x

Vagabond

Sergeant
Just found out. My old squadron, the one with the happiest memories, feckin gutted. RIP lads.

Per Ardua

Catch you on the re-org.

L

loopallu

Rest In Peace
At the setting down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them

G

gunner j 344

Sincere condolences to our departed brothers families and loved ones. Stand tall and never falter.
PER ARDUA

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Thoughts with all who knew them, their families & friends, but also with those who must continue to do an outstanding job under difficult circumstances, with the memories of their comrades at the forefront of their minds. RIP

S

SCARYROCK88

3 Brave Gunners

3 Brave Gunners

Stand Down Lads Youve Earned Your Place Rip.to The Injured Dig In Boys,to The Rest Of Our Family ,stand Tall ,stand Proud Never Forget Who We Are!! Per Ardua.

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
RIP - You will not be forgotten.

To one and all out there - our thoughts and prayers with you. Keep up the good fight and get out safe.