• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt AV Board

worthers

LAC
Does anyone know what number they have reached so far?
Has anyone else heard the rumour that if selected you can expect a posting out of the county you are currently in?

Webbo

Sergeant
Does anyone know what number they have reached so far?
Has anyone else heard the rumour that if selected you can expect a posting out of the county you are currently in?

Not heard about posting out of county, a guy I work with was in the top 10 and just swapped shifts.

Released up to 25.

worthers

LAC
Only 6 to go then!! wow that was quick thought due to the Tornado draw down i thought they wouldn't even reach 40!!!

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Does anyone know the final figures for the board

Does anyone know the final figures for the board

Apparently the list is up to 60 , does anybody have an idea what sort of final figure that they are after as I am 83 on the board

worthers

LAC
No one can predict the final figures, Althought the pre board quota was 120. It looks quite promising if they have reached 60 within the first 3 months then i'm sure the way they are going they will easily reach 120 and maybe even surpass it. Good luck

SUD5Y

LAC
next year

next year

Was told to ring back back in Nov, looking at early ext year at the mo, though i guess it will probably change before then lol.

worthers

LAC
Rang today and they said they had released upto 50, and no prediction yet for the remainder. Guess i will just wait for the call into the warrants office!!

I am supposed to be in the mid 20's on the list ...and i have been released from the board , Any ideas on how long before I get the call or is it all via JPA ....any ideas?

Last edited:

Webbo

Sergeant
Rang today and they said they had released upto 50, and no prediction yet for the remainder. Guess i will just wait for the call into the warrants office!!

Any more news on this board, a lad I know was mid 50's and he just picked it up last week.

Anyone in the 60's or 70's been told any gen yet, or know how many are being picked up.

Thanks for any info..........As Mrs Webbo is already planning on selling up and buying a bigger house. (I keep telling her it is only a 5% pay rise, but do they listen)............................. :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

worthers

LAC
I'm mid sixties and not heard anything yet, was told to ring back next month. I think i'll wait till the wobbly calls me in his office.

Y

Yidmister

They have released up to 60 at the moment. If you higher than that your being told to call back in a few months!!

Webbo

Sergeant
I'm mid sixties and not heard anything yet, was told to ring back next month. I think i'll wait till the wobbly calls me in his office.

Have you heard anything yet.

I was told yesterday that they had released up to 69 and were trying to find slots for a couple of these.

Any other gen would be appreciated.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

worthers

LAC
Nothing heard yet but i do know they are trying to do a deal with PMA for me so i guess i might have to wait for this to happen, But to be honest i would rather know now.

worthers

LAC
Message from PMA today released upto 60, might release more in Nov-Dec. Sorry Webbo your Mates have informed you wrongly

Back