• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt AV Board

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Anybody heard anything yet?

Anybody heard anything yet?

Hi all , just a quick note to ask if anybody knows where the board is up to yet as there have been various numbers quoted , i'm interested due to the fact that I am early 80's on the board.

worthers

LAC
As posted before i was told by my Chf Clk they had got to 60th on the board and i was to ring back Nov/Dec if i hadn't heard anything by then. Hope this helps.

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Anyone heard yet ?

Anyone heard yet ?

Has anybody got any updates on how many more may be picked up and if so how many:PDT_Xtremez_09:

worthers

LAC
I was informed by my Warrant they are releasing the next batch this week. And although unconfirmed they might release upto another 30. Hope this helps Good luck to all who are waiting.

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Worthers this does help , because it is difficult to get any info when you are living in a big sand pit:PDT_Xtremez_14:

SUD5Y

LAC
have ben told that they are looking at around the 100 mark. Am under the impression that people should know by the end of Nov. I am 88 and was told i would be looked at, but then again until the offer is in my hand i won't count my chickens lol !!!!

Y

Yidmister

Got the news today I am promoted. No date or place yet. I was in the 60's on the list.

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Any updates ?

Any updates ?

Hi all , just a quick ote to see if anyone has any good news yet and possibly to find out whereabouts to board are at number wise. Good luck to all .

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Congrats

Congrats

Well done Sud5y and Yidmister , anybody else got news yet , I understand that offers should be out in the next few days or so.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Back