• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much worse is this going to get?

Realist78

Master of my destiny
how much worse

how much worse

It gets better.

Today we have the powers that be say that we not only have to carry out the cross dressing IP before we go on MSAT we now have NO choice but to become self supervised. They are push push push without realising that we cannot spare people to carry out OJT as that would double the time it took to carry out the job.

Why is it that these tw@ts cannot implement things one at a time? They always seem to invent extra sh!t to pile onto us as its obvious we have nothing better to do.

So now they expect us to self supervise (I already am mind) ourselves, work two trade desks, write twice the amount of 6000's (approx 16) due to no other NCO's available due to cut backs, without the luxury of the old SNCO extra leave entitlement. Great!!!

Living the dream, living the dream :PDT_Xtremez_42:

[/Whingemodeoff].

Did anyone notice when the hierarchy (of wherever you work) went off on a Borg assimilation course? Everyone seems to be saying exactly the same on whatever camp you happen to be (mis)employed on. I personally don't mind if SNCOs take 12 duvet days a year (to do 6000s etc), it redresses the balance that we lost.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Of course........duh!!

So how do you carry out the IP before you do the course??
Sounds a bit arsed about face to me.
I didnt get my IP package until I had done the cross dressing course.
Thats how you are supposed to prove how you put into practice the theory you have learnt beforehand.
Tell em to shove it up their rickers!!!!!!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
You ever see the crap that NVQ's churned out for the SAC(t)'s?
A bit like that really.
You get the joy of doing tasks in the new trade and have to get a supervisor to sign you off on them.
Only then may you become a full cross dresser!
Unless you were one anyway due to the aircraft q course..............then its just a paperwork exercise to be honest!

C

Coryphaeus Intercessor

Dry yer eyes

Dry yer eyes

Just had a quick read, Zammo's right, just say no.
If you're not an aviator then all the ****e should make no difference to your day.

Back