• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lossie AMF

S

shirley286

.........and the same chap who had a scale model of his beloved car constructed from a few rools of speed-tape and a chicken-sh*t trolley.

Weren't his leaving gift photos still lying in the PMRT office when the place shut..........about 9 months after he'd actually gone??

Yeah, which was such a shame, nipps worked so hard on those leaving gifts......That chicken s**t trolley was far better than his crap car.....:PDT_Xtremez_42:

D

Damo

Was tape outline of myself still in the PMRT slot when it closed?????

i was just wondering:PDT_Xtremez_28:

W

Wonky Tonka

Was tape outline of myself still in the PMRT slot when it closed?????

i was just wondering:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Think so.

Mind you, it was covered by a load of U/S Tonkas from ARF!!

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
I know a SNCO that was on 14 ,usual bought house has kids in area not looking to move , they posted him to Marham , so he PVRd. now he gonna make some real money on the rigs.

Air Forces loss im afraid, in the next 5 years I can really say with my hand on heart there will be no expereince left after all peoples contracts not getting renewed.

anyway i went off on a tangent, thats a diffrent subject :PDT_Xtremez_21:

Anyway good luck to all Lossie guys and AMF done a top job

any ex Riggers with MightyHunter expereince need a job over at ISK hehehehe we need every hand to man the pumps here

S

shirley286

yeah your lovely yellow man was still attatched to the floor, still to timmy's dismay, as far as i'm aware its still there, unfortunately we had to take the dummy down from the pmrt ceiling office as a Rigger Cpl thought someone had hung themselves and was on the verge of calling the RAFP etc.....

davie77

LAC
Best years

Best years

Had the best time of my life in the RAf at AMf Lossie good luck to all those who have ventured onwards

W

Wonky Tonka

Just been outside the old place today, saw a load of guys in protective suits coming out!!

Seems they are removing the asbestos from the place.

Funny how it was never mentioned when we worked there............:PDT_Xtremez_42:

davie77

LAC
Just been outside the old place today, saw a load of guys in protective suits coming out!!

Seems they are removing the asbestos from the place.

Funny how it was never mentioned when we worked there............:PDT_Xtremez_42:

I sense a claim coming on !! Yeah funny that I would have liked to know 'I was working in an asbestos building

W

Wonky Tonka

I sense a claim coming on !! Yeah funny that I would have liked to know 'I was working in an asbestos building

Me too. Especially seeing as I spent the majority of my time there drilling holes in the walls for the FS and all those noticeboards, not to mention the number of times we re-arranged the Av office!!

Anyone got the number of that claims direct place..??

Last edited:
And another thing.....you Tonka tubes need to get off yer high horses about Ops in certain toilets on this planet....get a tour on Chinny's or Harriers and then start yer bleating.........oh...look.....you don't see a lot of THOSE guys on here bleating and bragging do you?? That's cos they don't have the time so wind yer necks in ya spoons!:PDT_Xtremez_25:

You don't see them on here bleating as they're all in tents all around the globe! Ha, check in, don't dig in! ;)

That wouldnt be the same JT who had all 3 sqn's badges, but no experience?

quite a rotund chap, same name as the game show host who appeared tanned and camp in a supermarket?

Know who you're talking about now, Dale W*****! We used to call him stinkbomb on 617! How the **** he got a fitters course is beyond me! Only reason he passed IMHO was because he was on the last one and they had no where to push him too.

Didn't he crash his brand new CBR600? I also heard that he fell of at some lights once as he forgot to put his feet down. Recall that he insured a ****ty Mini he had fully comp and paid more to insure it than it was worth!

No full names please

Hu

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
Know who you're talking about now, Dale W*****! We used to call him stinkbomb on 617! How the **** he got a fitters course is beyond me! Only reason he passed IMHO was because he was on the last one and they had no where to push him too.

Didn't he crash his brand new CBR600? I also heard that he fell of at some lights once as he forgot to put his feet down. Recall that he insured a ****ty Mini he had fully comp and paid more to insure it than it was worth!

No full names please

Hu

Remember the little Fecker well. He got out of an O.O.A because the little minger never brushed his teeth and they were all rotten so he was "Dentally downgraded" and unfit to go. Also got told by the Rigger Tm not to pick on the little Cnunt as or he was going to report all the guys on the Rigger desk ::/:

Back