• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NSN - Part number database

MingMong

Warrant Officer
A while back, there was a list of good websites for cross refering part numbers to NSN.
I have tried doing a search and can't find them anywhere, so maybe they were deleted when e-goat was hacked.
If anybody has the links for these sites, could they please post them here, I have them bookmarked at work, but can't seem to find them here in the sandpit.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
A while back, there was a list of good websites for cross refering part numbers to NSN.
I have tried doing a search and can't find them anywhere, so maybe they were deleted when e-goat was hacked.
If anybody has the links for these sites, could they please post them here, I have them bookmarked at work, but can't seem to find them here in the sandpit.

Try googling the part number MM, you'd be surprised at the stuff you can fin through a decent search engine :pDT_Xtremez_28:

sumps

Sergeant

Havent you got an minion to do this kind of thing for you? You should be taking it easy chap.

Al Mac

LAC
Can any of you Supply Gods out there help me out?

I need a NSN for Mobil 2 Engine Oil pretty rapidly.

Any help would be appreciated.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I guess they think your too much of a biff to use it then ! lol :pDT_Xtremez_29:

Have you tried using nsnlocator.com ?

Thanks for replying to my, almost one year old, post. I will take this oportunity to udate my info that I do have access to a LITS terminal in work now. However, you are correct, I am too much of a biff to use it :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Thanks for replying to my, almost one year old, post. I will take this oportunity to udate my info that I do have access to a LITS terminal in work now. However, you are correct, I am too much of a biff to use it :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Oops :pDT_Xtremez_42:
I didn't check the date at the top......

However, in my defence it was an address that wasn't in the thread and complied with the original question....... So there ! ::p: ::D:

L

Lord Azrael

If anyone's ever having any issues finding good numbers for stuff, feel free to give me a shout as I've got a small library of 'unofficial' numbers books here.... PM me

Persec Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

greenblue

LAC
WW2 help

WW2 help

HI, Does anyone know what a 10B/10592 is. I was asked if I could find out. Seems the person thinks it may be a piece of equipment of a Lancaster Bomber and may be an Air Ministry reference. Any advice on how to trace that part number

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
HI, Does anyone know what a 10B/10592 is. I was asked if I could find out. Seems the person thinks it may be a piece of equipment of a Lancaster Bomber and may be an Air Ministry reference. Any advice on how to trace that part number

10b is radio equipment (wireless and radar). 10592 is the reference number. Most modern reference numbers had 7 digits,so happy hunting