• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

State of TG4

State of TG4

• Happy thanks.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Not happy but will stay for pension/job security.

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Not happy thinking of PVR'ing.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Very happy already PVR'd.

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xchen

LAC
Well the percentages in the poll say a lot..:raf:

Having just read the monthly strength vs liabillity report for february is there any report that distinguishes between rank within a trade group?

Last edited:
Recruitment requirements have just been lowered for TG4. No longer need GCSE Science or Technology to join up, just English and Maths now.

Desperation?

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
Full circle

Full circle

Anyone know the entry requirements for TG11 TCO back in the day just wondering how it compares?

Anyone know the entry requirements for TG11 TCO back in the day just wondering how it compares?

When I joined up, as a TCO, at the arse-end of the last millennium, I don't think I needed any quals?! When I passed my aptitude test, I was offered TCO, Copper, Painter or Gunner.

And now I'm a Techie! Ha ha!

Last edited:

hobbes

LAC
When I joined up, as a TCO, at the arse-end of the last millennium, I don't think I needed any quals?! When I passed my aptitude test, I was offered TCO, Copper, Painter or Gunner.

And now I'm a Techie! Ha ha!

And that, ladies & gents is why the trade has gone to ****e.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Back in the day, you could join TG3 as an LMECH and have no qualifications until you'd done a fitters course.

Some LTECH's who started as LMECH's even used to claim they were akin to being a superior race but that's another discussion.