• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG1 Retention again

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
FVCK ME!!!! Given how incompetant they are that is astounding! I'd have guessed about 30k.
Yeah, they can be hit and miss. There's one in another area to me who is next to fucking useless as well. If I hadn't dragged her work along with mine earlier in the year, capability and safety would have taken a decent hit. On the other hand, my team have just lost a very good one as he's moved up to Professional I (G7).

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Ah man, I feel you on that. I dont mind the 2-3 days in the office, but if i am in the office by myself, working on a laptop (which can work anywhere), I may well be doing that work at home...

Perhaps the bean counters equate "bums on seats = more productivity" rather than looking at the wider-package.
I don't mind office time either, I'm also usually found at other customer sites as well hence just the one or two days in the office to show face.

It was quite audacious of them (Phallus) to headhunt and pull folk across from Bristol (considerable defence supplier presence) and expect a bite.

Back