• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATM Cpl to Sgt promotion moving fast....

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Jesus H, you lot make it hard sometimes, thats what the pension calculator comes up with, to be honest I only asked if Cpl's were getting promoted again. lol

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Come on, let's get some Cpl slots open where I want to go so I can get my sorry arse back to doing what I do best. That is unless some lunatic has decided to take the crazy step of promoting me. The way the world is working at the moment you never know.

rigpig

SAC
funny how last week the first 6 mth estimate was around 25.

Then they release 50 as soon as the tranche one dust settled?

Oh well only 40ish to go!!!!!

D

Dirk Diggler

Well i was below 20 on the list and i am now promoted :PDT_Xtremez_19: I know someone who is around 40 and they have been told 12th December....Hope this helps

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
How long have you Cpl's served that have been picked up? Is the big old gravy train quicker than previous generations?

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
From what I have seen two people with us are close to an offer done about 12 years ish, it would appear they are fast tracking the younger lot and the last of us bitter old style JTs many years ago are getting binned. Understandable as we leave with a decent pension, the new breed are just getting groomed to get nothing. Good on them though this is the new moulding of the future.
Cant be as bad as the new SNCO Heavy Line controller came in the other day with a bag and asked what is that, somebody had to tell him it was a risbridger hahahahhaaha, I did laugh so much I trickled some wee in my pants.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Well i was below 20 on the list and i am now promoted :PDT_Xtremez_19: I know someone who is around 40 and they have been told 12th December....Hope this helps

well done buddy, just to add to the thread if you don't mind, how long were you a CPL?

rigpig

SAC
Billy Bunter ....come on is that gen?

Im 89th!!!!!!!

It always happens when Im on leave!!!!

I got posed last year whilst I was on Holiday, JPA notification was sat in my inbox for over two weeks

wonder if I will hear somthing next week?

rigpig

SAC
oh come on Harry!!!!!!

After everything Ive done for you!!!!!LOL.................Nope I can't think of anything either!!!!!

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
oh come on Harry!!!!!!

After everything Ive done for you!!!!!LOL.................Nope I can't think of anything either!!!!!

Well, I've done one thing for you.

I told MPGS that although it was shoot on sight policy... they should maybe just shoot you in the leg or wing you a bit!:PDT_Xtremez_25::PDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB

Back