• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATM Cpl to Sgt promotion moving fast....

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Unfortunately I expect a flood this time round then a return to the trickle of before... Never mind eh always another 2 tranches to go,, surely if they're promoting that many they can't want any more from us??

I spoke to someone at manning today on a unrelated topic and asked the question whilst i was on the phone, they said they are up to No 118 and will get this batch sorted and wait to see what happens with tranche 2 before releasing any more.

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Have they stopped at 118? Tranche 2 is not going to include any techies so im told.

When is Tranche 2 anyway ? I am lost with dates and delays

Max

Sergeant
I spoke to someone at manning today on a unrelated topic and asked the question whilst i was on the phone, they said they are up to No 118 and will get this batch sorted and wait to see what happens with tranche 2 before releasing any more.

The way they are going it'll be into the next Board before they get Tranche 2 sorted....

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
I am relliably informed that it's now up to No 121 on the PSL, does anyone know the dates of the next board?

Trache 2

Trache 2

Well with 95 Cpl's in the firing line for redundancy it would appear that a massive conflict will now be on between any more promotions and who is going to be made redundant. Until June we shall just have to wait.Heres hoping, as I have been an A cat for the last three years are narrowly missing out on promotion but up for redundancy AGAIN!!!!!

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Well with 95 Cpl's in the firing line for redundancy it would appear that a massive conflict will now be on between any more promotions and who is going to be made redundant. Until June we shall just have to wait.Heres hoping, as I have been an A cat for the last three years are narrowly missing out on promotion but up for redundancy AGAIN!!!!!

Your a non-applicant and on good assessments, I would guess your squeeky clean and shouldnt be made redundant. Hopefully promotion will start up again, Ive got 2 lads sweating on it 6 places away and 11 places away.

130 Reached

130 Reached

Rumour control, reliably heard that number 130 off the board has now been promoted. Due to people turning down promotion.Hope this helps anyone who is around that number on the board.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
its still at the 120 mark, further releases will be made after the Sgt-CT board is released next friday.

Max

Sergeant
I wouldn't expect much more before the next board as it's only a couple of months away, especially since the redundancies are announced in a month.

Weeduggy

LAC
It's now on 151 as of Monday. I'm 158 and they are still forecasting more to be released so we'll see. Maybe hell will freeze over and I'll be promoted.

Back