• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The breakdown of Law and Order.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
It's a very mixed bag of folk from either end of the political spectrum, plus those with niche causes and agendas they want to push and a long list of fringe groups all wishing they actually had some sort of power to affect things in the way they prefer. SNP , EDL, just stop oil, Remoaners, Green peace, antifa groups, street gangs from the "hood", county line drugs morons etc etc all wishing at the very least the police would stay out of the way. You can probably add 5 more to that little list and still not cover all the minority interest groups.
Remainer demonstrations never smashed places up. Also were in the main bloody huge ones as well. Gammon ones do. Wonder why?

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
The way Flip Flop and his band of cretins (Reeves, Rayner, Cooper, aka Mrs Ed Balls, Milliband and Lemmy) are going buy p'ssing off State Pensioners and bumping taxes up, running roughshod over planning laws and long fought for control of militant unions, allowing millions of the illegal migrants in, destroying the oil and gas industry and, just being a total pillock when it comes to foreign policy: there might just be change of leadership quite soon and with a bit of luck an early GE
O and G in the North Sea is dying. Its expensive to get out now. Always had a life of 50 old years. Guess what? 50 years. Why flying up to ABZ is nowhere as big as it ways. Tell me about it, when I started on regionals at NWI, 5 flights of 50 seater aeroplanes from Norwich to Aberdeen that were usually almost full. Only 2 now.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Actually, I don't think the current 'breakdown' has anything much to do with whether a Labour or Conservative government is in power; it's more about the loss of social cohesion that is underpinned by a number of changes in the last 30 or so years. Some of those changes are relatively small but combine to have a cumulative affect while others are much larger in themselves. Some have come about because they were perceived as desirable but had unexpected side affects while others are external factors over which the UK has little preventative control but must deal with the consequences.

Sadly; I don't see anyone in any of the political parties that looks like the right kind of leader to get us out of the mess.
No, its the chavs revolting as they are pikeys. A good paintball round in their chops would be the smack they never got from their parents that left them home alone as kids.

fourteen2two

Corporal
A couple of good pictures on the online media. Police dogs having a good bite at a chav' s leg or arrse! One getting a brick in the nuts!
Sorry for the police officers getting injured. Hope they get a few good smacks in with their sticks.
I thought this would happen, people are sick of large numbers of illegal immigrants coming in.
Put up in hotels while pensioners lose winter fuel allowance. Still they have to fund the hotel bills!
The mindless violence and thieving is not the answer. Destroying shops etc is just stupid.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Yep Bumbling Boris did buy some water cannon units but, guess what, the pinko do-gooders got them banned from being used because they might injure the rioters and also were against human rights or some such cack. Strangely enough most EU countries have them and use them
The Home Secretary that refused permission for the Boris water cannon was one Theresa May..... For which decision she was warmly congratulated and supported by the then Shadow Home Secretary - one Yvette Cooper..... Let's see what the current Home Secretary, the same Yvette Cooper, wants to do with the rioters.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Looks like rather small groups of easily annoyed and riled people, who are foolish enough to get carried away by the events they find themselves involved in, must admit played a rioter a good few years ago in Cyprus, during a period of local unrest, found the throwing of fruit and veg at the army quite enjoyable.

Some good nicknames coming out for our new leaders, some that will stick more than they would like.

Need some real leadership to calm this down, don’t think Rishi nor Keir have the presence to cope with this.

^ Was that Cyprus thing in 2001? I was there then and involved - it was one of the best days of my life 'attacking' 16AAC along with the KORBR against the SBA Pol and the Cheshire Regiment. It was a mass brawl.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
^ Was that Cyprus thing in 2001? I was there then and involved - it was one of the best days of my life 'attacking' 16AAC along with the KORBR against the SBA Pol and the Cheshire Regiment. It was a mass brawl.
It was, great training for them.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Looks like rather small groups of easily annoyed and riled people, who are foolish enough to get carried away by the events they find themselves involved in, must admit played a rioter a good few years ago in Cyprus, during a period of local unrest, found the throwing of fruit and veg at the army quite enjoyable.

Some good nicknames coming out for our new leaders, some that will stick more than they would like.

Need some real leadership to calm this down, don’t think Rishi nor Keir have the presence to cope with this.
What nicknames are those? Seems the police are doing their job. Attack a policeman with a camera on him, you go to jail. Simples. Loads of Gammons going to jail as they are as thick as pig swill. The old biddies cracking off about the illegals (and they would crack off about the legal immigrants coming here too, taking all the accommodation in reality) . Stay in a hotel room for a long time? As bad as a prison cell. Tell me about it, spent many a night in a hotel as a civvy engineer and the bar is closed so no first night madness. Starmer hasn't put a foot wrong.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Farage seems to be awfully quiet now. Is that because Andrew Tate and Tommy Robinson arent telling him what is going in in their parallel universe that he can pass off as "fact".

I managed to catch a bit of GB News on Wednesday night. They were soooooo desperate to believe the Farage riots that they were concentrating on a face off in Aldershot between a dozen or so, and completely ignoring the 99 other locations where the racists had either not shown up, or shown up in such pitiful numbers that they had to hide behind the police.

GUZuZUlW4AA73go

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
There does seem to be a lot of back slapping for the great job that Keir has done to quell the riots, however, the rioters don’t really represent the average person, and most of them weren’t really rioters, a bit like Antifa or JSO et al brigade don’t represent them either.

One failing so far is that the MSM/Blob have focussed on shutting up, denigrating, dismissing and clamping down on those with genuine concerns about what seemingly lawless individuals are allowed to do, the quietly concerned will do what they normally do and use the ballot box when they next the chance to do so.

The book isn’t closed on this, there will be another outrageous act and there will be another response, nothing the Labour government have said they are planning to do is going to reverse the current situation, and is more likely to make it worse.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's good to see swift justice meted out for those deserving of it's receipt.

I'm looking forward to the same swift justice being handed out to the machete carrying gangs, such as the one which attacked numerous people who were minding their own business in a pub and lacerated the liver of someone who dared to remonstrate.

I'd like to see swift justice meted out to the caring charity workers who viciously attacked the police at Manchester airport. I'd like to see swift justice dished out to those who wish death to the Jews and who support the proscribed terrorist organisation that is Hamas.

I'd like to see swift justice handed out to those who attacked the police in Leeds, forcing them to run away.

Or is swift justice only handed out depending upon the nature of the protest, especially when that protest could be considered to be an attack on the government itself?

Is the labour councillor mentioned in the article attached going to receive swift justice for inciting violence?

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
There is also much back slapping about the speed with which the police have raided, arrested, charged and had banged up the rioters. I am curious about the speed with which the police have identified the masked men and been able to find them - were they already known to the police; i.e. existing criminals taking advantage of a 'cause' for a bit of a punch up or something different? Are the massed ranks of lawyers and barristers, who are supposed to act without prejudice, queueing up to raise interminable points of law and demand incontrovertible proof that their client actually did throw that stone? And did so with malicious intent?
Will Keir Starmer now accept that the police and justice system can act swiftly and ensure that the same swift response is delivered to those who are illegal immigrants (and I would differentiate between illegal economic migrants and genuine refugees from oppression)?

There is no excuse for rioting in the streets but, equally, there is no excuse for not dealing with some of the causes of the grievances that lead people to the streets.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
While I applaud the Police for their swift actions and the courts for finding time in their very busy, overcrowded schedules to put these people in the dock I am also very wary about how the PM has shouted and they jumped.

The police and courts answer to the crown, not the politicos. Are we on the way to a police state?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Also....

Two Tier Kier
Mein Starmer
"Sir Keir Starmer told the BBC's Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg programme a year ago that the policy would not change under a Labour government."

So with the new government holding on to the policy of child benefits for only the first two offspring the term Sir Kid Starver has also been bandied about.

Back