• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The breakdown of Law and Order.

Vushtrri

Sergeant
Good News. This thread and it content would not be tolerated in Putin’s Russia or North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia or any places where even a hint of outpourings against the system are quickly stamped on. It’s a testament to our democracy that, if we stay within the law, we can post our differing views without fear or favour on here. There are those that disagree with the people’s decision to leave the EU 8 years ago, yet others are happy with that, there are those cheering the arrival of a Labour Government whilst others regret the passing of a Conservative one. Free speech and democracy are alive and well on the Goat long may it continue. However, one decision I must make later today, at teatime is it to be chips and gammon with a side order of relish or sausage, chips and mushy peas.
I didn’t even have to make a decision, I came home to a bloody great big bowl of Shakshuka and pitta bread…tomorrow it’s Koshary and balady bread..

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
It is somewhat paradoxical. In a thread where those who steer to the political left are prepared to chastise folk about "name calling", appear to revel and be self congratulating when it comes to "name calling".

@Cat Techie

I can only presume that you've got gammon steaks superglued over your eyes. It's the only explanation of why you must run around daily banging into things shouting "Gammon, gammon, gammon, gammon, gammon, gammon, gammon"
Most of the guys getting banged up for attacking police seem to bear Resemblance to Mr Gam.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
You're right, but supporting the terrorist group Hamas, marching and parading around the streets of Britain shouting anti-Semitic chants, IS anti-semitic and it's been tolerated by the police and supported by left leaning organisations.

Another paradox right there. These leftist entities profess to be against "Hate speech" but are quite willing to dish it out at any opportunity. Free speech is exactly that but it cannot be allowed to become free speech in only one direction.

Correlation is not causation but maybe if the police had banned the Pro Hamas marches, the numb nuts on the Far right may not have been emboldened to kick off and destroy our towns and cities.
Seem both sides promoting violence online here are getting seen and sorted.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
And we wonder why Politics in this country is such a mess. Nothing but continuous ‘They did this, they did that and bitching in order to point score when in fact they are as bad as each other….which eventually ends up with the incumbent party being voted out and the new Govt and supporters complaining about the crock of shite they’ve been left with. A few years down the line, the Tories and their supporters on here will be complaining about the crock of shite you and Labour have left for them😂
Tell me that’s not going to happen..
Because the Tories trashed this country every time they are in.

UlsterExile

Sergeant
The country has gone soft, IMHO. strong leadership from the government (Regardless of who is in) is what is needed and consistency. I am not advocating for locking everyone up but talking a stance on what ever the issue is and stick with it. What ever decision is made will not fit every scenario but as long as they are doing the right thing for the country that is all that matters. We are seeing self indulgent people taking office for all the wrong reasons and not the right ones. This can also be said of the sleaford tech brigade, which seems to be more and more selfishness to get the next rank up and leave a wake of death and destruction. My old Sqn Cdr is still a Sqn Ldr after 15 years and he is happy as sees what happens further up the food chain if he could he'd be a Flt Lt till he was 55 but had to make Sqn Ldr, hes a good person and always does the right thing as he's not worried about promotion or consequences from above.

Seems to be that society is tearing itself apart and there will come a breaking point. The far right seem top have given people a purpose (wrong one) which is why it gathered so much following and people attending gatherings which turned into riots and just angry mobs.

There is nothing wrong with people different LGBTQ++++++, fluid gender and all that, but have some self respect don't support a country like Palestine and Hamas who would happily put you six feet under because of your gender/beliefs. Society is tearing itself apart.

Rant over.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I think that most fair minded people support swift and fair justice, however there is a real perception that people have gotten away with worse for the past 10 months, people remain unhappy and nothing has yet been done to deal with the underlying issues.

Making an example of someone or punishing someone more severely to deter others, aren’t fairness traits.

It took 13 years for the electorate to realise the Tory’s aren’t, how long will it take them to realise what Labour have become, you can hide a lot in opposition, that you cannot in Government.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Eyebrow raising reading indeed. Could you link a genuine source to your post please as I'd like to know more about this case.

Edit: Found a decent reference. What a bunch of imbiciles.

Waster that has cost us the tax payer way more..

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Eyebrow raising reading indeed. Could you link a genuine source to your post please as I'd like to know more about this case.

Edit: Found a decent reference. What a bunch of imbiciles.

Most of them going down are as thick as pigswill.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
"100 previous convictions? Well off you go mi laddo, jail isn't the right thing for you so off you trot and try not being naughty again!"

Type something a bit nasty on the old social media though and you're going down faster than you can say QWERTY

There's something amiss with the justice system and it needs fixing.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
If I had a house to rent out. Would I:

a. Rent it out to a legally immigrant family where one parent is a Doctor/Nurse and the other parent is a carer/social worker or other professional employee

or

b. Rent it out to an indigineous white British family where one parent is on welfare and has never held a job down for more than 6 months in their life and the other parent is not present - in fact there are 3 other not-present parents as the mother has had 3 kids by 3 different boyfriends.

Guess what - B isnt getting a look-in.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
b. Rent it out to an indigineous white British family where one parent is on welfare and has never held a job down for more than 6 months in their life and the other parent is not present - in fact there are 3 other not-present parents as the mother has had 3 kids by 3 different boyfriends.

Guess what - B isnt getting a look-in.

But case B probably votes Labour where as case A probably vote Conservative.

The dilemma is most definitely yours.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
The disadvantage the poor white in the UK was a major plank of the Sewell Report, we should be investing in our left behind so we don’t have to steal professionals from countries who cannot afford to lose them.

As an Enterprise Advisor I’ve spent a lot of time with the School Careers leads, challenging their thinking about academically failing kids being dumped in low grade colleges to keep them off the NEET KPI. It’s a good school that has done some amazing things, however you will always have some kids who just aren’t academic and never will be. It’s only by changing the ‘everyone can go to university’ legacy of New Labour that we bring better lifelong opportunities to this disadvantaged group.

And pushing them into colleges doesn’t work, the school got it, big light bulb moment for them, they drop out, they have no mainstream journey so fall into a life of casual Labour, benefits or crime.

I’m a big fan of the logistics industry giving this group an opportunity for a better life, unfortunately they tend not to touch under 18s, and by the time they reach this age it can be too late.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
But case B probably votes Labour where as case A probably vote Conservative.

The dilemma is most definitely yours.

Nah - B would vote reform because they dont want them bloody foreigners taking the jobs for British people. (But wont work themselves)

And NHS workers in the main dont vote Tory, unless they are non-clinical management.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
"100 previous convictions? Well off you go mi laddo, jail isn't the right thing for you so off you trot and try not being naughty again!"

Type something a bit nasty on the old social media though and you're going down faster than you can say QWERTY

There's something amiss with the justice system and it needs fixing.
The Daily Lie a graph is more unreliable than the Daily Hate or Excess now.

Back